WHO WE ARE
FabriChem, Inc. is a GMP-certified U.S. headquartered international supplier with expertise in raw material sourcing and custom contract manufacturing.
FabriChem is proud to have over 20 years of experience providing high quality ingredients and raw materials to meet the needs of a diverse range of pharmaceutical, chemical, diagnostic, manufacturing and cosmetic companies worldwide. We also serve research centers, testing and diagnostic labs, and educational institutions.
FabriChem maintains over 200,000 total square feet of warehouse inventory with facilities strategically located in the states of New Jersey, California, Texas and Connecticut.
QUALITY MISSION STATEMENT
FabriChem, Inc. strives to provide the highest quality chemical and pharmaceutical raw materials to a diverse range of companies in U.S.A. and throughout the world. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled customer service and continually endeavor to exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, safety & service by staying at the forefront of science & innovation.
• Specialty & Fine Chemicals
• Pharmaceutical Ingredients
• Biochemicals, Diagnostics & Buffers
• Cosmetic & Oral Care Ingredients
• 20+ years of excellence in supplying the highest quality specialty chemical products to customers worldwide
• Exclusive contract manufacturing partnerships across the globe
• Extensive supply chain for sourcing a diverse catalog of specialty products
• Capable of supplying custom formulations
• Strategically-located & well-staffed warehouses across the country
• Highly experienced technical staff and personalized, prompt customer service
• GMP certified supplier, certified by SGS
GMP CERTIFIED SUPPLIER
FabriChem, Inc. is a GMP certified organization by SGS, the world’s leading inspection and certification agency.
SGS thoroughly reviewed and evaluated every aspect of FabriChem’s operations including its standard operating procedures (SOP), facility design and maintenance, supplier validation program, employee training and all other aspects of its day to day operations to confirm it compliance to both 21 CFR Part 111 & Codex Alimentarius cGMP requirements. This voluntary GMP certification represents FabriChem’s ongoing commitment to offering unsurpassed service, expertise, and the finest quality innovative raw materials to its diverse customer base around the world. FabriChem is audited every year by SGS to maintain its GMP certification.
FabriChem’s World Headquarters is located in Trumbull, Connecticut, just 1 hour north of New York City.